Ensures that all necessary organizations and information flow are carried out in defined standards to make efficient and productive use of Managing Director’s time.
- Responds to all related issues on behalf of MD upon receiving his guidance.
- Carries out correspondence, filing and necessary translations by informing MD.
- Follows, updates and keeps MD informed of his schedule.
- Organizes top management level meetings and reports meeting notes.
- University degree
- Minimum 5 years of executive assistance experience within global companies
- Strong interpersonal skills (e.g., relationship management)
- Strong coordination and time management skills
- Proven abilities in MS Office programs
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must