At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
The Consumer Engagement department is part of the Strategy and Delivery team of the newly created Digital Brand Commerce organization (DBC). Appropriately managing the relationship with the consumer is of pivotal importance to realize the key DBC strategic goal of enabling a premium digital experience for all adidas consumers.
In the Consumer Engagement department, we follow an agile set of principles; Fail fast but continuously learn and improve, we choose people over processes, we choose constructive & collaborative dialog and self-organizing teams over top-down orders and commands. In this role, the expectation is for you to lead the continuous improvement of Consumer Engagement programs to help us drive a premium digital experience for our consumers.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Engagement programs execution:
- Oversee the Consumer Engagement programs execution, continuously defining ways to improve them based on own observations, consumer insights, market feedback and peers input
- Organize on a regular basis the business review of the Consumer Engagement programs performance, involving all relevant stakeholders to collect appropriate feedback and based on it define/enrich a backlog of improvements
- Partner with internal departments and vendors to assure smooth Consumer Engagement program operations, minimize costs and optimize efficiency of the processes
- Clearly define the requirements/user stories to assure the process improvements are clear and achievable
- Consistently measure the value being added by the different functionalities being delivered, and use those to drive fact based conversations to prioritize the highest value adding functionalities
- Define an Engagement Program KPI framework together with the Analytics team, to track and measure the productivity and efficiency of the programs performance
- Provide timely status report and visibility into the progress of the work being done on a sprint basis
- Partner with internal departments and vendors to continuously improve the value proposition of the Consumer Engagement programs by providing consumers with access to new or enhanced benefits and services
- Functional Expertise:
- Partner with market and IT teams, to define in detail the key enhancements to be added to the Consumer Engagement programs backlog, assuring the delivery of those functionalities together with the IT team and relevant vendors
- Define in a quantifiable way the value being added by the different incremental product functionalities, so that different functionalities can be prioritized in the appropriate way
- Build up and spread a solid foundation of knowledge within the team focused on key learnings around Consumer Engagement program processes
- Actively listen to Consumer Engagement product owners, markets and business units needs in terms of new features that can be added to the product/process
- Drive a regular communication cadence within own Consumer Engagement domain
- Foster a collaborative working environment and forge meaningful working relationships that drive a high-performance culture
- Together with markets and Consumer Engagement team members, define a set of best practices and lessons learned in the campaign execution domain to ensure the wide spread of knowledge across the team
- Manage daily operational activities being performed by external team members belonging to different external vendors
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Min. 3 years of professional experience in multi-national business environment (1+year experience with reward programs)
- Hands-on experience with managing operations/execution of CRM/reward programs
- Having defined Consumer Engagement programs and being able to show concrete results is going to be highly valued
- Experience in managing highly complex processes, involving multiple team in different geographies
- Team Player with high resilience and a solution oriented attitude
- Self-starter with proven experience in delivering consumer related capabilities together with IT and vendor teams
- Experience in product management and/or working using agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English