At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
- Responsible for shrink and inventory management
- Act as intermediation between stores and Store Operations/Merchandising
- Collect and review weekly store reports written by store managers
- Support Merchandising in identifying potential for store-to-store transfers
- Execution of loss prevention management
- Ensure store appearance according to regional guidelines
- Support Store Managers in operational and administrative tasks
- Co-ordinate consumables and other necessary materials
- Support store manager in staffing
- Manage and motivate Own Retail employees
- Lead and motivate Store Managers
- Define jointly together with Store Operations Manager/Retail Training Manager yearly training calendar for store personnel
- Provide feedback to direct reports and foster their performance development
- Providing input to enable Stores to come up with proper forecasts
- Ensure achievement of operational retail targets and KPIs
- Monitor Net Sales and Operational markdowns
Monitor cycle counts, stock takes, shrinkage and inventory accuracy
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.