At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
- Manage the relationship between adidas Group and Group/Regional Strategic vendor and/or Core/Specialist vendors. Lead the overall business of the Operation Center/designated factory or factory groups ensuring that adidas Group apparel objectives are met.
- Lead end to end operations in the vendors (including all vendor Country of Origins), to ensure product creations (including development, material, costing, quality) are met by the company standards and objectives
- Build and maintain close working relationships with the supplier management teams to ensure quick resolution of issues as well as engage them in the overall company strategy
- Own all KPI performance of the managed vendors
- Provide input and regular update of information necessary for allocation to support the allocation process
- Drive company supply chain initiatives, programs and projects (such as ME, CI, GASA, and T1/T2 alignment) to improve apparel and supplier capabilities
- Drive continuous improvement techniques and tools as well as challenge existing standards and procedures in order to be industry leading
- Ensure all operations comply with relevant local laws respecting human rights, health and safety of all employees and environment
- Continually develop a strong team and foster teamwork between internal and T1 teams.
- Build a lean and effective organisation structure. Ensure adequate training and development is in place to meet the needs of the organisation. Take a leading role in succession planning developing our future talents internally wherever possible with local hires
- Supplier Senior Management
- Brand Operations
- Production and Planning
- Global Supply Planning
- Transport, Logistics and Customs
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Management experience, including leading, developing and motivating people and building effective teams
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Strategic thinking and result orientation
- Strong understand of the apparel business
- Strong planning & organizing skills
- Pro-active approach and thinking outside of the box
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Diploma or degree from educational entity preferably in related fields
- Minimum 10 year experience in apparel Industry
- Experience on Product Creation / Execution
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.