As part of the ecommerce Digital Operations team focused on the Canadian Market, you are responsible for all aspects of content activation on our eCommerce site (Reebok.ca) by executing content, campaigns & tools driven by our Digital Brand Commerce & Marketing teams.
You are constantly defining new processes and approaches to ensure fast and high-quality content delivery & functionalities across our eCommerce site. You truly act as a content gatekeeper and champion for all our commerce online properties to ensure you drive the best user experience across all platforms/devices.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The goal of the eCommerce (Digital Operations) team is to deliver one integrated user experience. To create a premium and seamless experience so that we not only meet consumer expectations, but also exceed them while meeting our targets across our digital touch points.
In the role as Digital Operations Specialist, you are the lead contributor to all aspects of content management on our ecommerce platform by executing campaigns planned by Global DBC Campaign Delivery and CTC Marketing Department. You will support our 3rd party technology solutions, optimize and drive conversion in key areas of our site. As a lead, you will influence our key Global stakeholders to implement site enhancements by contributing to our IT demand cycle & Demand backlog for key online enhancements.
In addition to content management, you will support our online marketing initiatives by creating promotional voucher codes for specific campaigns. This includes promo code creation within our Content Management System and customer group segmentation. You will track all promo code performance utilizing our analytics platforms and ensure quality assurance is met from all incoming request by the business.
- You take the lead in overall content management and campaign activation on site across platforms & devices.
- You are the key person for any content management related queries and you proactively work on increasing your knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud to enhance your abilities to implement site tools.
- You implement site Brand campaigns in time and localize incoming requests, implement changes to our site and verify the result of your actions.
- You constantly monitor our web analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics & 3rd party applications) to review the performance of our content and to identify and optimize content.
- You create online promotional code vouchers and provide feedback to all relevant stakeholders on campaign performance.
- You support in creating IT Operational requests & log site performance related issues via JIRA Confluence (Atlassian software)
- Execute and analyze day-to-day operations support, whilst constantly identifying improvement areas and actions and drive their implementation.
- Reebok Operations DTC Team
- Global Reebok DBC teams
- Global IT Operations
- Global Product Owners across eCommerce
- Reebok Brand Marketing
- External Technology Partners
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive experience with CMS systems, a fundamental understanding of systems architecture commonly used in eCommerce operations (preferably Salesforce Commerce Cloud & SDL Tridion).
- A clear understanding of business levers which impact eCommerce commercial success, conversion rate, traffic, average order value and how to positively impact each of these.
- Business process analysis skills-ability to define problems, analyze analytics data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and propose solutions
- eCommerce focused
- Strong communication (both written and verbal)
- Stays cool in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proactive attitude and attention to detail
- Proficient in English. French Is an asset
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree or Diploma in Commerce/Marketing Management or Web Applications
- Minimum of 2-3 years of progressive work experience with content management Systems – Preferably Salesforce Commerce Cloud (also known as Demandware) and SDL Tridion or other eCommerce platforms, SaaS platforms & Mobile Apps.
- Working knowledge of the Apparel and/or sports industry an asset
adidas is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities, and will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If selected to participate in an interview, accommodations will be made available on request. Please inform the Recruiter of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.