adidas Canada Limited is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator for a 6 month contract position. Their objective is to drive quality online traffic to the adidas.ca and reebok.ca businesses. Converting this traffic to customers is key while maintaining a high return on ad spend (ROAS).
- Drive quality traffic to websites with efficient and affective channel spend resulting in strong ROAS.
- Collect channel insights and deliver consumer engagement reports including improvement recommendations
- Deliver insights and recommendations on cross-channel and cross-device user behaviour and attribution
- Support the analysis of A/B tests and drive innovative marketing techniques
- Provide channel specific performance insights for weekly management team meeting
Programmatic & Display Advertising
- Execution and analyzation of branded online display advertising campaigns which drive exposure to adidas.ca and reebok.ca eCom collections.
- Work closely with our programmatic and display agencies and provide campaign briefs, direction and optimisation suggestions
- Identify market trends and assist in shaping the programmatic and display advertising digital marketing strategy
- Develop innovative social media advertising campaigns driving traffic and sales on eCommerce websites.
- Analyzing past social performance from the brand marketing teams campaigns to craft a social retargeting strategy for eCom specific social advertising.
- Explore new ways to reach, engage and connect with social communities through innovative social media marketing.
Affiliate Channel Advertising
- Develop and manage the affiliate channel strategy focusing driving traffic and sales through premium affiliate partners and specific discount and loyalty channels.
- Coordination of brand and promotional campaigns with agency with pivotal to success.
- Through reporting and trend analysis find effective ways to drive efficient spending results in strong ROAS.
- Work directly with paid search agency to ensure all campaigns are live and up to date.
- Optimize and audit all current search campaigns on a daily basis to identify opportunities for improved efficiency.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of adidas.ca and reebok.ca websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Publishing content updates for keyword research and meta data for website pages through our local CMS tool (Demandware).
Cross Functional Team Work
- Work within the greater eCommerce team to meet and exceed department goals of driving sales, innovation and customer satisfaction.
- Work cross functionally with brand teams to advise and consult in the development of digital marketing strategies for branded campaigns.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Ability to organize and analyze data to identify opportunities for growth.
- A passion for online marketing and eCommerce, will to learn and stay informed on the latest trends.
- Creative thinker that is willing to tackle any challenge they encounter or is presented to them
- Relentless work ethic and dedication to helping improve the digital landscape of multiple brands.
- A passion for the footwear and apparel industry.
- College Diploma or University Degree
- 1 year of SEO and paid search experience, preferably with a B2C eCommerce brand is a plus.
- Experience with SEO and paid search analytics tools (Google AdWords, Google Webmaster Tools, Adobe Omniture, Demandware).
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content updates in CMS environments.
- English Language is must and French proficiency is an assets.
adidas Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities, and will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If selected to participate in an interview, accommodations will be made available on request. Please inform the Recruiter of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.