This role is within the Digital Analytics Team, a part of the Reebok Digital Brand Commerce Team.
The Digital Brand Commerce (DBC) is responsible for driving the consumer acquisition strategy, the consumer retention strategy, digital innovation and platform implementation for Reebok’s brand marketing and ecommerce efforts across reebok.com, mobile and social. The Analytics team within DBC is responsible for empowering Reebok to make data influenced digital decision to drive better business performance.
The Data Manager / ETL Developer role encompasses:
- The gathering and interpretation of DBC business requirements as it relates to data and analytics
- Partnering with our IT teams for the technical implementation and rollout of MicroStrategy and Tableau reports
- Familiarity with all relevant digital data within the ecosystem, including consumer, product, purchase and web traffic data.
- The delivery and interpretation of insights for immediate and future campaign optimizations.
- Understand the Reebok business goals and the role that DBC plays within that
- Support the DBC Team in defining strategies to support the overall Reebok business goals.
- Collaborate with Analytics colleagues to identify KPIs to track the strategy progress
- Build, support and operate MicroStrategy reports needed to track the strategy progress
- Strong knowledge and passion for marketing intelligence technology – includes statistical analysis software and enterprise reporting.
- Interpret the reports and provide immediate and long term recommendations for marketing changes to improve the KPIs.
ETL and Querying
- Partner with our Global IT team on long-term projects for ensuring data availability
- Consumer Segmentation
- Social Media
- adidas Group IT
Knowledge and Capabilities:
- Adobe Campaign
- Adobe Analytics
- ETL Tools like Pentaho
- Visio Studio, Eclipse
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Science degree in IT, Business IT or a related field preferable
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a digital department, agency or similar environment
- Understanding of digital technologies/methodologies
- Ability to critically review functional documentation and project plans to a detailed level
- Project management experience– including critical path management to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Experience in a multi-country digital environment preferred
- Good understanding of the retail and/or consumer goods industry
- Familiarity with Enterprise Applications architecture is preferred
- Experience in web marketing and multi-channel environment
- Experience in mainstream data manipulation and ingestion tools (e.g. Alteryx, Sparkly, etc.), if possible within a “Big Data” environment (HDFS, Hadoop based)
In the fall of 2017, the Reebok brand is moving its headquarters to a 220,000 square-foot section of the Innovation and Design Building in Boston’s Seaport District. The move will bring community fitness to a next generation design and innovation space; the all new workplace will foster a vibrant collaborative culture and will allow the brand to be closely connected to the community in Boston. Alongside state-of-the-art office spaces, the headquarters will be equipped with an extensive employee fitness center and a public retail store.