Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
Deliver fresh and adidas unique design solution for Apparel
- Provide technical drawings and colour sketches for the Apparel design team
- Help designing ranges and products based on input from and in cooperation with design and marketing.
- Ensure sufficient service to product management and development.
- Offer and execute technical /CAD support to apparel related needs.
- Support the design team in executing inspiration and mood boards for internal and external presentations
- Assist material search follow up
- Prepare and load sketches into the internal system on time.
- Assisting documents processing and file keeping
- Support the design team with daily design tasks as requested
- Supporting booking and preparation printing for all design related meeting
- Recording meeting recap and apply to upload into system
- Analysis data and execute board making as visibility
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent file management skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Team player
- Able to multi-task
- Design capabilities and proficiency with programs like Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Computer skills on Apple Mac (Adobe Illustrator, and Photo Shop)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- BA or MA in Fashion design or a comparable education
- Product knowledge / basic knowledge of art and design with a clear understanding of visual design concepts.
- Preferably a practical background in a design environment.