Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To proactively manage via both inbound and outbound contacts for specialty accounts of an assigned sport in an accurate, prompt, and professional manner through the application of the knowledge gained from experience in your specific sport and by offering the highest level of customer service.
- Represent the Company accurately, communicating effectively with customers and the sales force regarding the adidas product line, policies and procedures.
- Answers phone and responds to inquiries from accounts or the sales forces regarding orders, issues, product, availability and substitutions in a professional and accurate manner.
- Work with Sales Team to build proactive calling plans for set account base. This will include at minimum weekly outbound calling, call reporting, sales order input, sales program promotions and assisting accounts with electronic order entry of all order types,
- When applicable become the key contact for accounts and continue to work with Sales (Rep/Manager) to communicate issues and account status. Completes all required maintenance at the account and order level as: revision; cancellations; special instructions, customer master, etc.
- Documents customer comments, as well as, reports recurring and potential customer complaints/problems to CS Management.
- Staffs multiple incoming CS phone lines as required daily and assists the CS Department with order entry, as needed, such as during a booking window.
- External customers
- adidas sales force
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to perform all duties in an accurate, timely and professional manner within the guidelines of established company procedures and policies while maintaining a flexible approach to enforcing these policies.
- Demonstrates flexibility and the willingness to adapt and learn in a multi-systems computerized work environment. Strong Computer skills (Word, Excel)
- Ability to communicate company policy, process and product effectively with accounts via phone and email.
- Basic sales skills required, including but not limited to presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to think on your feet and ask probing questions to uncover needs based selling.
- Ability to travel when required (less than 10% of time).
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- High School degree
- 1 to 2 years of applicable CS experience
adidas participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law (AZ, GA, IN, VA, FL, NC, SC, UT). For more information click on the link below: