A member of a quad-branded customer service team focused on delivering the best customer service in the industry while maximizing all support opportunities via inbound and outbound phone, email and chat activity. Acts as the primary contact for incoming customer service questions. Each Customer Service Specialist is expected to have a strong understanding of all TMaG product offerings and sales programs in addition to a working knowledge of the appropriate operating systems. This position works in highly collaborative, relational team environment where accountability and ownership for results is paramount.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Project a positive, helpful attitude while being an active listener to attend to multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Actively participate in team atmosphere to achieve department and company goals.
- Handles a wide variety of customer calls to answer questions and/or identify service needs. Processes appropriate action including inputting of orders, initiation of warranty/repairs, initiation of credits/returns, etc.
- Utilize CRM system (Sugar) to record, track and manage all customer interactions.
- Attempt First Call Resolution (FCR) for all customer calls, utilizing problem solving skills and available resources.
- Maintain and enhance customer relationships by building trust and resolving issues promptly and completely.
- Work cross-functionally with internal partners (i.e credit, Shipping) to identify problems, make order adjustment, recommend process changes or solutions to achieve the best results
- Contribute to team and company success through regular, ongoing training programs as administered by supervisors, trainers and Human Resources.
- Maximize time, upsell opportunities and effectiveness on inbound calls with customers.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Education, Work Experience, and Professional Certifications:
- Bachelor’s or in a business related field preferred;
- 2+ years Customer Service or Sales-related work experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of golf products and business in a customer service environment required.
- Mastery of the English language with superior written and verbal communication, interpersonal and persuasion skills are required.
- Computer system literacy should include MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, and OMS.
- Successful experience in “team” service setting
- Golf industry knowledge required.
- Must demonstrate a superior customer service focus, telephone etiquette, and effective verbal, written, and keyboard skills.
- Individuals must work cooperatively and establish positive cross-functional relationships within the organization.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products is essential.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills are paramount.
- Active listening skills and customer service orientation mandatory.
- Unparalleled organization skills with the ability to conduct several, high priority projects with a keen attention to detail required.
Work Environment / Physical Requirements
- Normal office conditions
- Heavy phone and computer use. Must be able to answer and respond verbally to phone calls.
- Able to work efficiently and accurately in an atmosphere of frequent interruption.
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary
- Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials