Please note applicants must have legal rights to work in Australia. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for this role.
To lead and develop Customer Service division for adidas Golf. To drive enhanced customer satisfaction through competitive service level by meeting and ideally exceeding our customers’ expectations. To provide order management and support to Sales Team, with the objective of achieving organizations sales and profit targets and meeting team objectives via Sales.
- To lead the management of sales order process – sales order collection, reservation and confirmation
- To ensure proper administration, documentation and financial reconciliation of the customer base
- To co-lead with Ops and Finance the product delivery process so that our customer commitments are achieved.
- To communicate cross-functional between internal interfaces. To work closely with warehouse team to ensure best support for the business
- To generate and compile inventory data to ensure healthy stocks level at all times
- Track and analyze monthly sales of customer and product category
- To monitor and track incoming shipments as per Open Order Report (including bulk and sample orders)
- Monitor article drops, shipment tracking and ensure all Pre-Orders have been picked up
- To adjust order book according to delivery information and inform customers and sales team on delays
- To deliver reliability and responsiveness to customer request and complaints
- To monitor and report on order status and compliance at a customer level and own KPIs
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 years’ experience in Order Management, Inventory Management and Customer Service
- Industry Experience –Preferably in apparel/footwear/ fashion or FMCG Retail
- IT: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel (Advanced), SAP experience a plus
You will enjoy being highly committed and results driven in this fast-paced and exciting environment, where every day brings a new challenge. If you are passionate about providing a superior level of customer service and would like make a difference in the TMaG Sales team, then please apply.
What’s on offer?
A competitive base salary, bonus scheme and adidas employee benefits are also on offer to the successful candidate.
How do I apply?
- Press the "Apply" button and follow the instructions
- You will be required to fill out the online applications forms, and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter which addresses all above candidate requirements
- Applications which do not attach a cover letter which addresses the job requirements specific to adidas will not be considered.
- Applications will only be accepted through the steps above
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications adidas receives, we will be unable to respond to all individual inquiries.
adidas Jobs http://careers.adidas-group.com/
adidas Mobile http://adidasgroupjobs.mobi/
We innovate and create to bring performance, fitness, and fashion together to celebrate individuality and propel the athlete inside all of us.
It's a place where you're connected to your favourite athlete, style icons, and people as committed to winning as you are. Where we truly believe in balancing your work and life as well as sport and style.
adidas offers unlimited opportunities. Whether you're fresh out of school or have years of experience, adidas offers development programs and company sport programs that allow you to be your best.
It's a passionate workplace created by original thinkers. You'll find a unique team spirit strengthened by our diversity of thought, cultures, and individuality. It's for our people who believe sport can make the world a better place.
At the adidas you can contribute to a proud legacy. You can shape a better future of sport, for style, and for yourself.
Please note applicants must have permanent legal rights to work in Australia. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for this role.
- Please note that referrals are subject to adidas Pacific Talent Scout Employee Referral Policy
- Referral Bonuses are only applicable to current employees of the adidas
- Please note part of adidas Pacific’s recruitment process will require external candidates to consent to a pre-employment criminal history check
Note to agencies: adidas Pacific does not accept any unsolicited calls or resumes from headhunters, executive recruiters, or other staffing or recruitment agencies. Please do not submit or forward any resumes, CVs or profiles to the adidas careers portal, nor to any adidas personnel. adidas will not pay any fees relating to unsolicited resumes.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.