For the location in Nieuwegein (CAST), we are looking for a fulltime Customer Service Administrator
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
- To deliver outstanding Customer Service to a pre-determined group of retail customer accounts specific to a single brand.
- To proactively manage order-books ensuring on time in full deliveries.
- The job holder will be responsible for all customer service related activity for The Rockport Group customers in Europe (West, Central, Nordics).
- Maintaining your order book daily, following of all needed processes form order receipt through to delivery.
- To pro-actively advice customers and sales managers of any issues affecting customer orders and deliveries.
- To establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers in the company’s best interests.
- Handling of returns- faulty products and customer returns.
- Minimise overdue orders through regular review of order books with sales managers and customers
- Validate order books proactively to minimise failed deliveries
- Pro-actively manage customer order books, ensuring integrity of orders and maximising sales and conversion opportunities
- Gather future order book requirements and work cross functionally to deliver within agreed timelines.
- Drive against specific KPI’s to improve standards, service and financial results, following through on improvement opportunities wherever possible
- Use retailer sales and inventory information to encourage sales, interacting activity across the supply chain
- Attend aligned logistics meetings to track order books through supply chain, positively influencing where possible
- Support business on delivery of sales and financial targets and objectives
- To make a forecast for the Rockport sales
- Support and direct the Account Managers regarding sales opportunities and order book
- To be a back-up for the Account Managers if they are not in (assist with sell-in)
- Backoffice tasks (e.g. invoices, post)
- Preparing of meeting
- Arranging flights/hotels
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Dutch : fluent written/spoken
English : fluent written/spoken
Swedish : Basic written/spoken (would be a big plus)
German : Basic written/spoken (would be a plus)
Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint) – advanced knowledge