This position will be responsible for supporting all aspects of TaylorMade’s custom fitting initiatives in the territory to build into a career with TMaG. The primary objective of this role is to provide high-level custom fitting services for consumers in the Victoria, BC territory in addition to competitive elite amateurs/juniors and TMaG PGA of Canada Staff Professionals, both in the field and at our TaylorMade Performance Centre at University Golf Club.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide high-level custom fitting services to golfers of all skill levels utilizing a full suite of FlightScope and BodiTrak Technology at our TMPC and in the field at green grass & off-course events.
- Assist the Manager | Custom Fitting in placing custom orders resulting from fitting sessions and in-field events.
- Report on events, custom fit day details through the TMPC and Field Events.
- Assist the Manager | Custom Fitting and Local TMaG Sales Representatives in developing a schedule for fitting Staff CPGA professionals, VIPs and elite amateurs.
- Provide custom fit training/assistance to customer account base, Territory Sales Managers and Equipment Technicians.
- Provide assistance and knowledge in developing administrative and marketing strategies for Tuned Performance Department.
- Manage Demo Fleet of Fitting Equipment and all associated fitting technology/peripherals
- Attend Product Experience and Private Tuning (Demo/Fitting Days) inside region
- Any other duties outlined by the Manager.
- Must be able to work irregular hours, including evenings and weekends
- Must have a clean driving record and able to drive to events
- Travel required
- PGA of Canada apprentice or Class “A” Professional.
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written, as well as the ability to effectively communicate and positively influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- Sound working knowledge of software packages; such as Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Power Point.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of TaylorMade Product/Technology and golf club components.
- Strong knowledge of golf equipment and technologies.
- Strong knowledge of the golf swing, instruction, custom fitting and a skill set playing the game at a high level.
- Strong knowledge of the Canadian golf market.
- Enrollment or completion of a PGM Program, College or University degree.