At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
At adidas we’re redefining our digital presence to co-create the future of Digital and provide premium experiences across all consumer touch points to drive brand desirability, engagement and sales for our adidas and Reebok brands. The Digital Brand Commerce Team is driving this evolution:
Join us and help us shape this transformation.
As part of Digital Brand Commerce you’ll be part of the Digital Experience Design & Delivery team in adidas Amsterdam. We are a dynamic, collaborative and diverse English speaking team with a passion for sport, our consumers, and our brands. You will work in an agile, fast-paced organization to enable a premium, personalized and connected experience. Gathering insights and investigating data you will leverage existing foundations and develop new capabilities to create the new.
ADIDAS – AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS
You will be working in the UX team, enabling high-quality user experiences by crafting copy that meaningfully connects with our consumers and guides them through each step of their journey. You will work with our team of UX researchers, designers, developers, and the wider business at each stage of design, bringing ideas to life in from drafts through prototypes to final copy.
In addition, you have a strong affinity to UX copywriting, supporting different projects and the business in writing consumer centric and functional copy.
You will lead projects from a UX writing standpoint, advocating the end-user while making sure the business requirements are met.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Creating a constant and premium experience across the digital ecosystem, focusing on our website.
• Deliver the following based on the project needs:
- Microcopy for functional interaction / UX design needs
- Writing for orientation, hierarchy and clarity in information architecture, wireframes and interface designs.
- Shaping brand voice across user journeys and flows
• Analyze user insights and find the balance between user- and business needs.
• Collaborate with markets to guide global translation.
• Driving user-centric thinking within adidas by shaping and editing team communications.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Passion for UX and for writing; it’s not work, it’s a way of life (right?).
• University degree with 5+ years commercial experience as a User Experience Designer or UX copywriter.
• A strong portfolio demonstrating your attention to detail, problem-solving skills and editorial eye.
• Experience writing copy for both functional and brand voice needs.
• You must have experience in working with industry-standard tools, such as InVision and Sketch.
• Ideally, you’ve experience working within an eCommerce environment.
• You have working knowledge of HTML & CSS and know what’s possible to achieve across browsers. You know the limitations and advantages.
• Fluent English both verbal and written.
Take a glimpse into working at the adidas Amsterdam:
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.