The primary purpose of this role is to assist in the effective management and the smooth running of the daily US Custom and prebuilt custom operation. Through effective day to day management, clear concise communication and process improvement.
In addition, this position is also required to contribute to the success of the stock work flow and inbound stock management. It will also assist in the development and implementation of efficient and effective work processes to a high standard.
- Coordinating the outbound daily workflow, ensuring all orders are picked in a timely manner and any delays are communicated to the business.
- Managing any nil picks to ensure minimal impact to the customer.
- Effectively lead the daily operations to meet or exceed the standard for safety, service, productivity and quality across the warehouse house
- Ensuring adherence to Occupational Health & Safety requirements.
- Manage inbound freight, including booking in deliveries from suppliers, working with warehouse team to ensure space is available, book stock into system, processing invoice for payment
- Assume full responsibilities to manage warehouse consumables e.g. boxes, tape, paper, office supplies. To ensure we never stock out.
- Coordinate weekly stock counts with both stock and custom teams to ensure the system is accurate.
- Help develop warehouse storage locator and manage system moving forward.
- Manage stock returns, finalising stock returns to the system and processing credits.
Key Club Builder & Repairer Support Responsibilities:
- Support custom team in ensuring accurate stock levels are maintained.
- Collaborating with internal customer service team on priorities.
US custom build orders:
- Place all US Custom build orders in timely manner.
- Primary point of contact for all US custom build enquiries.
- Create inbound US custom build stock PO’s, book in stock and process invoices for finance.
- Work with warehouse team to ensure customer orders are dispatched.
- Effectively communicate US custom stock outs to the wider team.
- Establish effective US custom tracking process to actively communicate lead times to customers.
Prebuilt custom order process management:
- In conjunction with customer service team, place prebuilt custom orders in timely manner.
- Take full ownership of local custom process, including forecasting stock, placing refill orders, booking in stock and processing invoices.
- Maintain stock accuracy of local custom spreadsheet.
- Be key contact for customer prebuilt inquiries.
- Work with Operations manager and global team to setup new process for local custom with oracle integration.
- TaylorMade Warehouse picking team.
- TaylorMade Custom team.
- Taylormade Customer service team
- Taylormade Leadership team
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic, organised and self-motivated, with good time management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong work ethic.
- Customer focused.
- Capability, with further experience and development, to progress to a management role.
Requisite Education & Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a supervisory role.
- Experience in a warehouse environment.
- Experience in some form of golf retail preferred.
- SAP experience will be highly regarded.
What’s on offer?
A competitive base salary, bonus scheme and adidas employee benefits are also on offer to the successful candidate.
How do I apply?
- Press the "Apply" button and follow the instructions
- You will be required to fill out the online applications forms, and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter which addresses all above candidate requirements
- Applications which do not attach a cover letter which addresses the job requirements specific to adidas will not be considered.
- Applications will only be accepted through the steps above
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications adidas receives, we will be unable to respond to all individual inquiries.
adidas Jobs http://careers.adidas-group.com/
adidas Mobile http://adidasgroupjobs.mobi/
We innovate and create to bring performance, fitness, and fashion together to celebrate individuality and propel the athlete inside all of us.
It's a place where you're connected to your favourite athlete, style icons, and people as committed to winning as you are. Where we truly believe in balancing your work and life as well as sport and style.
adidas offers unlimited opportunities. Whether you're fresh out of school or have years of experience, adidas offers development programs and company sport programs that allow you to be your best.
It's a passionate workplace created by original thinkers. You'll find a unique team spirit strengthened by our diversity of thought, cultures, and individuality. It's for our people who believe sport can make the world a better place.
At the adidas you can contribute to a proud legacy. You can shape a better future of sport, for style, and for yourself.
Please note applicants must have permanent legal rights to work in Australia. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for this role.
- Please note that referrals are subject to adidas Pacific Talent Scout Employee Referral Policy
- Referral Bonuses are only applicable to current employees of the adidas
- Please note part of adidas Pacific’s recruitment process will require external candidates to consent to a pre-employment criminal history check
Note to agencies: adidas Pacific does not accept any unsolicited calls or resumes from headhunters, executive recruiters, or other staffing or recruitment agencies. Please do not submit or forward any resumes, CVs or profiles to the adidas careers portal, nor to any adidas personnel. adidas will not pay any fees relating to unsolicited resumes.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.