At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Contributes to the achievements of Store KPI targets by building an emotional connection with customers and living the Brand Values. The core expectations include utilizing expertise and experience to; serve and sell to customers and achieving operational excellence, flawlessly execute store operations when responsible for product flow to and from sales floor and/or cashier procedures.
- Be aware of store sales and KPI targets, as well as individual performance targets, take ownership over them and use all available store resources to meet or exceed them
- Execute the adidas customer service model: Connect, Engage, Inspire, to meet or exceed customers’ expectations
- Be a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand attitude and values
- Use seasonal Brand and product knowledge effectively during sales interactions
- Be consistently aware of new product launches and schedules for arrival at the flagship store.
- Communicate product features and benefits and unique selling points clearly to address customers’ needs and strengthen their connection to the Brand
- Adhere to all established policies and procedures
- Execute and maintain established Visual Merchandising and In-Store Communication standards
- Process merchandise deliveries quickly and effectively, and constantly replenish merchandising fixtures to ensure the store’s entire product offer is represented on the sales floor
- Complete cash register transactions quickly and accurately
- Minimize loss in both the stockroom and the sales floor
- Perform all store operations in a safe, effective and efficient manner
- Collaborate productively and respectfully with team members
- Complete all applicable training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job
Seek coaching and learning opportunities from leadership to continually improve your performance
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
- Demonstrate eagerness and motivation to learn and interact with customers
- Demonstrates the ability to follow directives from both adidas Group and external suppliers
- Has a background in sports or is actively participating in a sport/team activity
- Has a strong sense of service and desire to help others
- Has a background in retail sales and/or in a customer service facing role.
- Able to apply customer service principles to day-to-day interactions
- Able to collaborate with team members on daily operational tasks
- Demonstrates and can apply product and seasonal learnings
- Aware of events and surroundings and able to apply the knowledge to daily interactions
- Aware of 3rd party learning and training materials and demonstrates competency
- Flexibility to work various consumer experience areas
- Has local knowledge of sporting events and city sporting events and is able to use as unique selling points for products and services
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and operate a Brannock device.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must have or be pursuing a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Three to six month’s experience working in a sports/fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
adidas participates in E-Verify. For more information, click here. (link below)
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.