At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- Executing chemical operational activities on a day to day basis in the responsible factories.
- Implement chemical processes & standards in all responsible T1.
- Trouble shooting on all production bonding challenges.
- Implement VOC reduction programs.
- Execute chemical projects in T1.
- Ensure chemical process (of all critical products) is compliant to quality requirements.
- Training, knowledge share across the teams.
- LO manager Chemical Engineer/ME Chemical engineer.
- Footwear Sourcing LO teams and Functional teams.
- Chemical & Technology vendors.
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 business partners.
- HQ Brand Operations.
- HQ adidas Innovation Teams.
- HQ Reebok Advanced Concepts Teams.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent knowledge in theories and laws of chemistry.
- Strong knowledge in adhesive technologies and processes. Acquire up to date new manufacturing processes and technologies.
- Good problem-solving skills thru detailed and methodical approach.
- Strong project management knowledge and experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in written/ spoken English.
- Footwear process knowledge and experience of advantage.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in chemical engineering, Polymer Science and Engineer or Material Science.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in development and implementation of industrial chemical processes.
- Experience in leading and managing cross functional projects.
- Experience in multinational companies.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.