At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose We are creating the new as the Business Transformation team! This is your opportunity to join a newly created team that is in the process of defining itself and transforming our business in the long-term! You are at the forefront of creating an environment in which we can develop pro-innovation capabilities and foster a culture of innovation! We need your help in developing our Business Transformation brand ID, especially on the communications front and make our innovation capacities visible within our company.
- Fully developing the Business Transformation brand ID and creating materials showcasing who we are and what we do
- Researching and developing our online library and repository (tutorials on creativity, best practices, etc.) and supporting the development of workshop materials
- Organizing internal Business Transformation events such as ‘Spot Lights’ and ‘Ideanetworking events’
- Monitoring upcoming conferences and events, assessing tends, and organizing speaking assignments for the team
Key Accountabilities Help building our Business Transformation brand ID: Manage and support the development of our internal on- and offline communication tools and materials and accelerate our innovation initiatives and services. Design the interface of templates and workshop materials. Drive the development of photo and video footage to present the work our team is doing to the senior leadership team, business partners and the entire company.
Help communication throughout the organization: Manage and support the organization of specific cross-functional events and launches from concept to execution. Assist in presentation set-up, organization and execution. Gather and compile information through research and interviews and put them into a user friendly and presentable format, help writing articles and blog posts.
- Business Transformation Team
- Internal Comms
- Internal Business Partners
Knowledge Skills and Abilities We seek motivated, analytic, creative problem-solvers with diverse perspectives and experiences. Our team members love to brainstorm and act as thought-partners to create the new.
- Passion: You have a strong desire to do the work that matters.
- Rigor: You are highly organized, have unwavering attention to detail, and have strong research skills.
- Strong Communication Skills: You communicate, verbally and in writing, in a direct, sensitive manner.
- Flexible and Nimble: You manage a wide range of tasks and stakeholders effectively and adapt to directional shifts on projects as work evolves.
- Independent: You work with minimal direction in a remote environment, and know when to reach out for help.
- Determination: You are a self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on tasks and projects.
- Collaborative: You are a team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Intellectual Curiosity: You love to learn.
- Problem Solving Skills: You have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with multiple variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four-year college or university and 2-3 years related experience.
- Technology: You are proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, and preferably with graphic design programs.