At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Guarantee an effective and controlled seasonal range/article deployment which supports the WE business and ranging requirements and ensures compliance with all DC capabilities.
Lead, drives and ensure as an internal expert range integrity and range efficiency for the WE product ranges in order to maximize the benefits of pooling demand & supply for a most efficient European Supply Chain.
Define and implement an efficient deployment strategy for WE ranged articles that enables an optimal utilization of European DC network.
Maintain communication and alignment with the WE Ranging team to ensure that WE Ranges and Marketing concepts are consistently and efficiently implemented in Europe.
- Own responsibility for the seasonal article and range deployment across all WE DC’s, taking into consideration defined and agreed deployment principles, warehouse capabilities/ capacities (throughput & storage) and WE ranging- and business requirements
- Take ownership for master data management related to WE Range
- Structure range master data in order to enable cross functional reporting and business control
- Maintain and ensure correct & timely master data European articles in order to enable proper commercial and operational execution
- Own responsibility in defining & implementing the most effective deployment strategy for all articles across WE Europe to enable an optimal utilization of the European DC network (CDC, SEF, UFF, TDC, MGL …)
- Hold owner ship for all deployment relevant databases, updates and seasonal changes in regards to accuracy and functionality
- Guarantee frequent and comprehensive reporting and communication to all process stakeholders, considering concerns, changing business requirements and capacity enhancements
- Interact with WE Marketing and Global Category Managers, Business / Demand Planning to ensure consistent execution to defined Retail Intro Dates
- Drive migration and de-migration for articles between European Distribution Centers (EDC’s) and local DC’s to ensure the DC’s operates in the most effective manner with the optimal mix of product and business streams
- Foster a strong cooperation with the WE Ranging team to safeguard an appropriate range management & control for the WE Range
- Maintain project plans for European Ranging & Deployment, secure regular updates, follow-up and drive assigned project tasks according to defined timing
- Training & Learning, work on self-development, train others
- Pro-actively interact with Market and Global Category Managers, Business / Demand Planning to ensure consistent execution to defined Retail Intro Dates
- Support to provide timely Capacity, Inventory / SKU projections across WE – DC’s to WE – SCM management. To define and implement an efficient control system containing reports and action processes of Capacity, Inventory / SKU levels, to ensure transparency on volumes, actions and impact towards SCM management, DC’s and Western Europe Finance.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
- English language proficiency both written and verbal required
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and information synthesis abilities
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Understanding of logistics cost and service drivers
- Operations as wells as commercial mind set, end-to-end thinking
- Demonstrating initiative and acting result oriented
- Motivated team player willing to learn and work in international teams
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills, especially when interacting with different levels of business
- Exposure and strong knowledge using Microsoft based software (including MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Additional project management qualification (preferred)
- Additional knowledge of software LLamasoft will be preferable
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Finance, or Sales, or equivalent education
- Minimum 4+ years of related work experience in international and / or cross-functional teams