At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Prepare, complete and analyze required reports summarizing sales and margin information for the assigned brand/s and channel/s. Utilize monthly cross-functional collaboration meetings to support the development of realistic Integrated Business Plan (IBP) with necessary risk and opportunity assumptions. Support the measurement of and progress toward KPI’s across sales, margin and inventory of the adidas Group Canada businesses. This role is great for someone wanting to apply their analytical skills and gaining a big picture understanding of the whole business.
Key Responsibilities (Functional):
- Actively coordinate and participate in the monthly Integrated Business Planning process.
- Prepare, maintain and analyze IBP templates and submission files ensuring data integrity, accuracy and timely updates.
- Prepare analysis of financial impacts of business risks and opportunities with appropriate recommendations.
- Participate and align in monthly Global Integrated Business Planning WebEx calls.
- Assist in preparation of strategic, analytical and insightful presentations to the management in support of achieving annual business targets and objectives.
- Actively engage in external and internal audits and the ongoing Global Controls Self-Assessment (GCSA) process to drive continuous improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Responsibilities (KPIs):
- Timely and accurately submission of monthly forecast submission
- Provide necessary commentaries through Assumption Tracker tool based on global guidelines
- Measure and track Demand Plan Reliability
Key Relationships (Global):
- Global corporate solutions team, Global IBP support team, NAM IBP team
Key Relationships (Internal):
- Finance, Demand Planning, adidas/Reebok brand Merchandising, Sales, Customer Service, Inventory Planning and Procurement teams
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Experience and complete understanding in Sales and Operations Planning/Business Planning processes.
- Proven mathematical aptitude with a focused ability to deliver complex data/ information into actionable solutions.
- Ability to effectively communicate information in written or presentation form, and proactively interact with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated application of strong skills in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Results oriented with ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work within a team environment, promoting open participation and cross training.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 2 to 5 years of business planning/ sales and operations planning experience required
- College or University degree preferred.
- Strong Analytical and Excel skills required.
adidas Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities, and will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If selected to participate in an interview, accommodations will be made available on request. Please inform the Recruiter of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.