At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Drive analytical insights for the Foot Locker Europe and Runners Point Group business and ensure data driven decisions for Key Account Management team.
Ensure a standard reporting set up across all banners and both brands to drive sales and future ranging decisions.
Manage and implement reorder and in-season replenishment processes.
Constant exchange with European Demand Planning to identify stock opportunities across all EKAs.
Monitor sell out data and identify market specifics and trends, present reorder proposals to accounts
- Late delivery and cancellation management
- Identify slowseller/bestseller and manage returns, stock exchange and substitute articles
- Optimize product lifecycle throughout the season
- Tracking of Last Order Cut Offs/minimum quantities
- Monitor contract/call Offs
- Manage supply chain projects
- Monitor and analyze the impact of campaigns
- Key Account Team (Sales & CtC)
- Demand Planning
- Order Fulfillment (DCs)
- Product Marketing
- Account Marketing
- Customer Service
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Very good MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- SAP knowledge beneficial
- Very good organizational skills
- Excellent and demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills
- Open minded, very good interpersonal and communication skills
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree in Business/Marketing/Retail/Merchandising or similar
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in relevant area
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.