At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Translates user stories into technical requirements for products and features.
- Partners with Product Owners on the product definition and in evaluating new opportunities for their product
- Translates user stories into technical requirements/ features.
- Breaks down requirements into deliverables, determining effort, minimum viable product (MVP)
- Defines non-functional requirements.
- Supports/consults the product owner in shaping complex user-stories (if required) and in understanding the impact of requirements (both technical and operational).
- Manages multiple interfaces and stakeholders in a complex product environment.
- In cooperation with Solution Architects, determines technical feasibility and sustainability of requirements.
- Supports the product owner in the acceptance of user stories.
- When needed, assess complex level 3 service issues and drives implementation of suitable solutions.
- Is usually involved in products with limited interfaces, dependencies and stakeholders.
- Advises on functionality, applicability, and usability of solutions to requirements
If required: People Management
- Form and lead as line manager a team of (Assistant) Product Managers
- Manage, coach, develop and train the individual team members, input into performance reviews, provide feedback and allocate work considering complexity and experience level
- Provide team members/direct reports with clear direction and targets that are aligned with business needs and GIT objective
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
- End-to-end understanding of capabilities in the domain.
- Strong knowledge of the digital product landscape and underlying IT solutions in his domain.
- Solid expertise in the use of agile/ scrum methods.
- Solid experience in interacting with business partners.
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on IT, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive work experience, at least 2 years in an IT delivery role
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.