At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
The Brand Experience Specialists brings the consumer journey to life in our retail stores. They understand today’s consumer needs in a retail shopping environment and caters the store journey to enhance the shopping experience. Taking direction from local marketing department, they lead the experience the consumer feels for each of the major brand stories we bring to life in stores. They will pull together all the components of a great in-store experience (product, visual storytelling and salesmanship) and deliver an executable program that delivers strong sales results. Combining excellent communication and people skills with a flair for creativity, style and visual merchandising, the Brand Experience specialist is a key influencer within our field teams.
- Deliver in store brand experience based on communication directives provided for all key brand moments within the retail field environment.
- Ensure consistent execution and roll out for all key marketing launches and build brands experiences in partnership with store team leads.
- Delivery seasonal product knowledge sessions to the retail field team members and provide the right training tools to enhance customer experience in retail stores.
- Inspire and engage the team to ensure executional excellence at retail in brand retail standards, asset management and consumer presentation.
- Consolidate customer feedback by region on product presentation techniques & activation strategies to gain knowledge on customer expectations.
- Implement planned customer journey provided for product launches and ensure consistent execution across the market.
Visual Merchandising & Communication
- Ensure to provide guidance to the VM team leads in store on VM merchandising execution, layout planning, product placement, and maintaining brand retail standards.
- Responsible for of Visual merchandising execution during new store set up, store flips, key campaign launch and ad-hoc projects.
- Lead visual merchandising direction for reebok stores by region based on product launches and season relevance.
- Support ISC production for Reebok retail stores both promotional and campaign driven execution.
- Support BE manager with RSM responsibilities including fixture/inventory management, capacity mapping, VM & ISC tools orders and distribution.
- Maintain monthly store fixture audits, process fixture PO and arrange transportation as needed.
- Deliver VM training content to all field team members using VM Manuals, global content videos, live demonstration, host conferences seminars to educate staff on VM principles.
- Adapt global tools and resources to the local market in order to deliver impactful and comprehensive visual training programs.
- Responsible for ensuring tools provided by VM team are being trained within the stores; validate learning by in-store follow-up, reporting, and collaboration with Store managers.
- Work with store management to determine product performance based on placement and determine action steps to improve sell-through results through Visual merchandising.
- Create reports covering visual and competitive activities to ensure executional excellence at retail in brand management, asset management and consumer presentation.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Broad understanding of how all facets of the marketing mix can affect consumer motivation, product needs and the retail experience.
- Flexibility to work with short time lines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of Visual Merchandising and a visual eye that incorporates the brand aesthetic and strategies
- Strong fixture assembly and installations skills.
- Strong project management, planning and prioritization skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to lead discussions in diverse groups of varying size.
- Ability to work some weekends and travel: Estimated at 50%. Ability to drive and own a vehicle.
- Excellent MS Office skills & knowledge in using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator will be an asset
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) in Marketing, Visual Communication or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Retail, Visual Merchandising, Marketing and/or Product Training experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-2 years of in-store visual merchandising leadership experience required, preferably in a multi-store capacity
adidas is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities, and will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If selected to participate in an interview, accommodations will be made available on request. Please inform the Recruiter of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.