At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
To provide excellent customer service while managing complex and high volume accounts for the adidas business by building relationships and adapting to account-specific business needs while maintaining adidas programs.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with account personnel and internal partners such as sales representatives and co-workers in the customer service department to grow specific wholesale account business and ensure adidas policies and programs are administered correctly.
- Respond in a timely and efficient manner to all incoming inquiries and correspondence.
- Accurately process orders for stock, sublimation, and custom product received via phone, fax or email.
- Verify orders for accuracy.
- Respond to customer relation inquires received, following company policies, procedures and programs.
- Make follow up inquires on pending orders.
- Maintain account profiles and provide replacement product options on cancelled orders.
- Provide assistance and support to all Sales and Marketing representatives and to the management and employees of both the production facility and the distribution centre.
- Issue return authorizations as per company policies and procedures.
- Support sales order management tasks including order entry, communication, reporting and releasing for shipment
- Other duties as assigned by the Customer Service Manager.
Key Relationships (Global):
- Customer Service
Key Relationships (Internal):
- Customer Service, Sales, Procurement, DC, Brand Marketing & Account Planning
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fast and accurate keyboarding skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
- Computer skills.
- SAP experience, an asset.
- Sports enthusiast preferred
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University/College student with Supply chain/Operational focus is preferred
adidas is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities, and will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If selected to participate in an interview, accommodations will be made available on request. Please inform the Recruiter of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.