At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Located at our Mt. Comfort, IN. facility, 10 minutes east of Indianapolis
8 openings for: 1st Shift, 6am – 2:30pm, M-F
8 openings for: 2nd Shift, 2:30pm - 11pm, M-F
- Associate verifies that the product in order received is correct by style, color, graphic and size using the collateral references located in team properties’ department. If inaccurate, associate puts order in error and places on floor to be corrected.
- Associate must prep orders according to each order’s compliance. The compliance standards differ per customer.
- Associate processes order using the packing script. In doing so, the associate must be able to determine the smallest possible carton for the order.
- Associates are held to a high standard of accuracy due to the importance of the end customer. If order is found to be inaccurate a meeting will be held with associate.
- Associate selects garments for orders , verifies that he/she are in the correct pick from location, verifies the product by style, color, size , counts the needed quantity and places it into to corresponding numbered tote position. The completed orders are then placed in the designated location for the wave.
- Associate will rackload the designated cases to bins using a scanner. The associate will read and follow the direction given on the RF gun. They will verify the LP number they are rackloading , verify the sku and place the garments into the correct bin.
- Associate also must assist with housekeeping and any other projects determined by Shift Manager.
- Associate must also be flexible with hours, assigned duties, and work location (i.e. Indianapolis).
- Check for correct style, color, design and check for compliance (if printer’s fold, fold and bag and fold only).
- Place garment into cartons.
- Verify by style, color and size when selecting orders.
- Rackload cartons to correct bins.
- Assist other Associates with work load when necessary.
- Maintain at minimum level of accuracy of 99%
- Assist in other areas when needed
- Maintain at least 80% performance level per KSA standards (i.e. number of units shipped, not accuracy)
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Computer Skills: Basic Microsoft Office
- Personal skills: Ability to read, write, count and distinguish colors
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 30lbs and stand on your feet for 8 hours
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Warehouse experience preferred
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.