At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- Share accountability for quality, production, manufacturing efficiency targets and SEA in the designated production area.
- Responsible for designated area/duties in production operations of assigned factories.
- Support the production manager in implementing Continuous Improvement (CI) techniques and quality tools in daily production operations.
- Make day to day decisions within defined scope (with support on complex issues).
- Execute defined directives.
- Account for production area with defined scope of responsibilities.
- Share contribution to the achievement of team objectives.
- Explain practices and directives to factory Production/ Quality teams and/or LO teams to achieve shared goals.
- Influence factory supervisor level and drive change to achieve production objectives.
• Factory Production & QIP Floor Manager, Supervisor
• Development Managers
• Quality Department
• Senior Operations Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Have a strong Continuous Improvement (CI) and quality mindset.
- With direct input and feedback, can identify problems and provide solutions to complex production issues.
- Good written and verbal English communication.
- Chinese or Korean (for communication with Factory Prod/QIP heads) a clear advantage.
Requisite Education and Qualifications:
- University degree preferably on shoe making or engineering.
- Prod or development / background or shoes making / quality experience.
- Min 3 years in Footwear industry.
- Prod or dev/comm background
- Some Shoes making / quality experience
- Good knowledge of shoes manufacturing process.
- Practice exposure and min 3-6 months rotation in another function outside Production i.e.Quality, Commercialization, Planning or Development.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.