At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Closely work with Internal &external cross functional team including learning, own retail & franchise academy training, and facility team to provide the best learning service to participants in Retail Academy.
- Own the management process of Retail Academy learning space.
- Act as the store manager of Mock-up store, fully aware of the store operations and status of product , ISC, VM, etc
- Create and communicate the process for mock-up store, flexible working space, etc.
- Run the daily operations of Retail Academy learning space.
- Manage the calendar of classrooms, lecture hall, mock-up store, and meeting room.
- Coordinate the needs to fully utilize the learning space.
- Closely work with facility team to provide onsite learning service to participants. E.g. registration, training materials, meeting package, etc.
- Actively seek feedback from users, propose improvement plan and liaison cross function teams to make the change.
- Centrally manage retail academy gift, coupon and training material printing issues
- Monthly collect Retail Academy related expense information
- Manage the communication tools to raise awareness and popularity of Retail Academy through various communication channels.
- Establish and update the official site of Retail Academy on aLive and WeChat.
- Ensure logistics information and news is available and friendly to audience on communication tools.
- Draft newsletter and memo for key events in Retail Academy.
- Participate in learning projects
- Maintain an annual learning calendar and share with team.
- Based on capacity and capability, this role has the opportunity to participate in learning projects. E.g. learning tools innovation, talent development program, content development, etc.
- Facility team;
- Retail Academy team
- Learning team
- Learning participants
- External vendors
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Ability to manage details at a very high level
- Proactive and effective communication
- Being service-minded, willing to help.
- Previous experience of implementation of training processes and systems is a plus.
- Interest in further development in learning is a plus.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.