At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Support the development and implementation of marketing campaigns for key initiatives and/or categories with direct responsibilities for coordinating execution on adidas.com. Champion industry leading online consumer experiences to fuel brand storytelling and conversion.
- Support the Dotcom Marketing Activation lead in the development and execution of key initiatives and category campaigns with a focus on coordinating the final execution and delivery of assets to internal and external partners
- Manage timelines, budgets and communication flow amongst the cross-functional team to ensure all team members are informed on latest updates and deadlines, etc.
- Maintain an updated status report on all marketing elements with clear action items and deliverables and follow-up with cross-functional team members as needed to ensure all project elements are on track
- Coordinate campaign recaps and post mortems, identifying and sharing key learnings, analytics, delivery against KPIs and best practice sharing
- Track and reconcile all project budgets, estimates and invoices
- Create and maintain presentation materials (PPT, videos, etc.) to support internal and external campaign updates and sell-in meetings
- Build and maintain an archive of campaign and category creative assets and act as “go to” for the cross-functional team for sourcing those assets
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge on trends impacting the target consumer and be the voice of that consumer within the cross-functional team throughout the development of the marketing programs
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Passion for sports
- Solid project management, process and organizational skills with a heightened attention to detail
- Ability to work across teams and manage priorities to accomplish multiple tasks with conflicting deadlines
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and decision making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
- BA in marketing, advertising or related field required.
- Minimum two years of marketing-related experience
- Digital and/or communications experience preferred