At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
- To create commercial innovations which drive the product process from design direction through to production reality.
- Own the creation process to make sure that the final products meet commercial and image objectives
- Bring innovation and market knowledge into design process.
- Involve in design workshop for setting up seasonal design direction/stories.
- Bring Design solution that sets the industry standard for commercially relevant products. Collaborate with the HZO team to ensure seamless integration into inline product plans.
- Comprehensive knowledge of apparel construction from design sketch phase to manufacturing
- Act as an innovative solution provider for the label.
- Constantly resource new materials and processes in conjunction with new manufacturing techniques.
- Communicate and share new insights and best practices to enable potential new design solutions for the rest of the team
- Understand HZO design directions and keeping innovative design aesthetics through cost engineered design solutions.
- Ensure good communication with product management and development
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- BA or MA in Fashion / Accessories design or a comparable education
- Advanced computer skills on Apple Mac (Adobe Illustrator, Photo Shop)
- Apparel / Accessories product knowledge
- High level of creativity & commerciality
- At least 1-2 years relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of lifestyle and sport culture
- Knowledge of the commercial channel beneficial
- Excellent English knowledge (oral & written).
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.