At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Deliver fresh and adidas unique design solution for Apparel
- Provide technical drawings and colour sketches for the Apparel design team
- Help designing ranges and products for the international apparel and accessories range based on input from and in cooperation with design and marketing.
- Ensure sufficient service to product management and development.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Offer and execute technical /CAD support to apparel & accessories related needs.
- Create technical product drawings based on input from design for development.
- Handle the colour-up process based on marketing input and create coloured sketches and merchandizing boards. This includes the use of design computer programs on Apple Mac, such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Support the design team in executing inspiration and mood boards for internal and external presentations.
- Assist product management in all issues regarding the realization of products and collections.
- Ensure an efficient process and communication flow between design, marketing and development for all issues regarding the ranges and products handled by the assistant designer.
- Prepare and load sketches into the internal software catalogue.
- BA or MA in Fashion design or a comparable education
- Computer skills on Apple Mac (Adobe Illustrator, and Photo Shop)
- Product knowledge / basic knowledge of art and design with a clear understanding of visual design concepts.
- Preferably a practical background in a design environment.
- Fluent in English
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.