At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
**This position is a temporary/Limited Time Duration assignment**
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Manage accounts of adidas Group in an accurate, prompt and professional manner that best serves the business interests of adidas and our customers while providing the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Accurately respond to inquiries, process orders and handle complaints in a prompt, courteous and professional manner for all customers, Sales Reps and consumers
- Process work, in a timely manner, through the new Document Management System (DMS), while supporting the CS Department efforts toward a predominantly “paperless” work environment.
- Audits the “Account Management Report” and any other assigned reports on a weekly/monthly basis in order to become a proactive participant, along with the Sales Rep, in the management of assigned accounts.
- Assume responsibility for the accurate review of both soft and hard copy purchase orders for proper style numbers, correct prices, proper payment terms, special instructions and the type of delivery/cancel dates.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in core computer systems (SAP, Microsoft- Excel, Outlook)
- Experience of looking at data , identifying trends, and initiate improvement actions
- Proven experience in challenging an existing process(es) and developing unique solutions to problems
- Ability to articulate complex ideas; filter noise and focus on critical tasks.
- Can differentiate between important vs routine issues/tasks
- Ability to develop positive working relationships at various organizational levels and influence others to obtain goals
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and 1 year or more related experience; or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a role involving direct Interaction with external or internal Customers; use of problem solving skills to address customer and/or operational issues and ensure effective/long-term problem resolution; managing multiple and complex tasks; and prioritizing workload to meet deadlines
adidas participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law (AZ, GA, IN, VA, FL, NC, SC, UT). For more information click on the link below:
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.