**This position is a temporary assignment/Limited Time Duration**
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Proactively manage sport specialty accounts and develop relationships with adidas sport specialty customers in an accurate, prompt and professional manner that best serves the business interests of adidas Group and our customers while providing the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Accurately respond to inquiries, processing and following-up on orders, handling complaints and offering solutions in a prompt and professional manner through the application of the knowledge gained from experience
- Answers phone calls from accounts, the sales force and consumers for orders, inquiries and problems.
- Expedites and tracks orders, for which they are responsible, from the time of order entry until invoiced by categorizing and prioritizing each order processed and subsequently checking its status, based on its assigned priority code.
- Audits several reports on a weekly/monthly basis along with the Sales Rep, in the management of accounts.
- Staffs the incoming 800 CS phone line the required number of hours each day.
- External customers
- Sales Team
- Distribution Center
- Customer Satisfaction Team members and management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in core computer systems (SAP, Microsoft- Excel, Outlook)
- Strong written, verbal and professional communications
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ownership and can differentiate between important vs routine issues/tasks
- Experience in looking at data, identifying trends, initiate improvement actions, and developing unique solutions to problems
- Ability to articulate complex ideas; filter noise and focus on critical tasks
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and 6 months or more related experience; or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a role involving direct Interaction with external or internal Customers; use of problem solving skills to address customer and/or operational issues and ensure effective long-term problem resolution; managing multiple and complex tasks; and prioritizing workload to meet deadlines
adidas participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law (AZ, GA, IN, VA, FL, NC, SC, UT). For more information click on the link below: